Written on May 4. 1791, this is one of the last compositions by Mozart. This was commissioned by Count Joseph Deym of Vienne for his collection of mechanical organs. This is a delightful piece for the flute choir. Instrumentation is 3 flutes, alto flute, bass flute and optional contra bass flute.
This performance is by the Wings of The Wind Flute Choir, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Arranged by Bruce R. Smith.